- We require a £ 1,000.00 deposit once an installation date has been booked so we can secure the carpenter & other necessary tradespeople.
- Upon survey a deposit of 25% less the £ 1,000.00 already remitted would become due. At this time a plan would be made available for the builders / electricians.
- On the delivery we would require a cleared payment. Most of our deliveries are made on the Friday before we begin the installation. This payment would be made up of the remaining balance less the fitting installation.
- On completion of your kitchen we would like the fitter to be paid. This is detailed in the kitchen invoice that we send out to you approx. 7 days before delivery.
- Should there be any remedial we would naturally send a remedial refund to you of between £ 750.00 – £ 1,000.00, entrusting that our fitter can be paid. On completion of the remedial by Roman Kitchens we will invoice you for the remaining balance.
- We can accept the 1st deposit payment on a credit or debit card with no charge. ALL other payments must be made by either BACS or Cheque. If you can only pay the remaining by cards the following charges will apply: credit card are 2% & debit cards are 1.5%
- Should we require to alter the design once a survey has been undertaken we will inform you of any extra / refunds costs applicable.
- Upon Survey if an extension is being built we would require a complete set of approved plans scale 1:50 with detailed room measurements from the Architect. We cannot order the kitchen without this.
- Once we have started the installation should you wish to make any alterations to the design, add additional panels or furniture not previously quoted we will need to discuss any additional costs that might be necessary.
- Once the builders start the rip out, the complete kitchen and utility will need to be taken out. Unless the project involves an extension whereby there is a minimum of 4 weeks without sink access – this temp situation should be discussed with the builders. We cannot leave sinks in situ for when the carpenter starts fitting.
- We would require space to be made available for the delivery of all your kitchen furniture. If this is delivered into the kitchen then all trades must be finished to allow for us to stack / protect the furniture.
- We begin our installations on a Monday, should that change due to unforeseen circumstances we will inform you as soon as it is possible. We endeavour to install within the timescales that have been set, but equally need to sometimes allow for extra time where complications have arisen.
- If an extension is being built we would require a room ready for kitchen installation – we will check this before we deliver. That would mean floor finished, we cannot deliver a kitchen into a room where the floor/walls are not dry as it will damage the furniture. All doors & windows must also be installed. We would also recommend that you get a mist coat on the walls & ceilings. We can put your kitchen & appliances into our storage facility if the room is not ready to take a kitchen and would advise of costs involved, until you are ready for us. We would like to check any extensions/measurements that have been built, so please advise us when it is a good time to pop over.
- We will meet with your builder to go through the kitchen layout & assist in any way that we can. That can be at the studio or on-site as required.
- Please refer to the detailed estimate so that you know what is included in your price. If it is not listed it has not been priced in. All building, tiling, electrical & plastering work will be priced independently by our trustworthy team of tradesmen.
- We book all stone installations & template dates to work with our fitting schedule. Please advise us early in the process should you wish to be made available for this, however it is not necessary . We aim to turn our stone around within 7 -10 days. This might increase if the kitchen is larger or special cutting is required. As we are reliant on overseas deliveries of this product we will advise you should we expect any delays.
- We inspect the kitchen throughout installation & at the end of installation for any damage or manufacturing defects, should we need to order anything new in we will advise you on the delivery timescales. The fitter & project manager will go through the kitchen with you on completion, any defects should be highlighted at this stage.
- We cannot be held responsible for ANY damage to the kitchen once we have finished. If other tradesmen are working in the kitchen after us please ensure all units / worktops are very well protected.
- PAINTED kitchens will be supplied with touch-up paint should you need to use it. Please be careful with painted kitchens as they can chip if knocked. Darker colours will be more obvious too.
- The graphics printed or shown on your kitchen are for styling only and are not an exact replica of the kitchen. Please refer to the written estimate for products chosen.
- We endeavour to have the most recent appliances available – subject to availability. Should the appliances be altered from the manufacturers we will advise you the replacement models.
- Painting: You can decorate the kitchen before we install but this might need touching up after we have fitted – so please bear this in mind.
- Should you wish to supply your own appliances these must be on-site on day 1 of the fitting installation. Any delays on deliveries or faulty appliances, which you have supplied could incur extra costs if we are no longer on-site when they are delivered or repaired.
- Should you be supplying your own appliances please advise the Kitchen Surveyor of the make & model with kw loads so the required electrics are put in place. We cannot be responsible for incorrect information given at this time.
- Rubbish is collected on the last day of fitting. An allowance is made within the estimate. We only collect the rubbish once, as it is very expensive. Fridge Freezers are extra’s and will need to be advised if being collected by us or your local Council Authority. Should you wish for the rubbish to be collected before the end of the installation and also when we are finished we will advise on the additional cost. All our rubbish is collected by a registered clearance removal company.
- We pay for our German Kitchens direct in EUR. Due to exchange rate fluctuations the furniture estimate is valid for 10 days.
- Our total kitchen estimate to include appliances & worktop is valid for 6 weeks.
Studio, 142 High Street, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 7BU
Phone: 01268 771776
Fax: 012687 71369